On the 9th of October the event "Information Day for Master Students" for the MSC "International and European Policies on Education, Training and Research" took place at the University of Piraeus. This event gave to the students the opportunity to listen to some of their Professors and also become aware of the administrative fuctions of the University.
The students were informed about:
- the Student's Information Office, Konstantina Maniati
- the Library, Aggeliki Oikonomou
- the International Office, Christina Kontogoulidou
- the Career Office, Sophia Tampoula
- the Counseling Center, Martha Katsoula
- the Laboratory of Education Policy, Research, Develepment and Interuniversity Cooperation (ERDIC), Foteini Asderaki, Assistant Professor at the department of DIES and member of the MSC's Coordination Commitee