The State Scholarships Foundation, as National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme, the British Council, aiming in the creation of educational and cultural opportunities for people all around the world and Erasmus Student Network Greece, providing volunteer help for incoming and outgoing students, are co organizing the 1st Mobility Fair, on Monday, 7th of March 2016, from 12:00 until 21:00, at Innovathens in Technopolis of the City of Athens.
The Fair aims to promote mobility opportunities to students, young people, educators and researchers, as well as those who are interested to work, develop their skills, or have an educational experience abroad.
The attendees will be able to get all the necessary information regarding the Erasmus+ programme, available scholarships, studying abroad, Summer Schools, exchange and training programmes, volunteering, research programmes, career opportunities abroad and any other activity regarding mobility.
• Representation of the European Commission in Greece
• European Parliament, Information office in Greece
• EURES (OAED-Manpower Employment Organization)
• Euraxess- National Hellenic Research Foundation
• Goethe-Institut Athen
• Institut Francais
• Fulbright Foundation
• ERDIC – Laboratory of Education Policy, Research, Development and Interuniversity Cooperation
• EU Careers
• Asset Technology
• BEST Athens
• INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH &TRAINING ON EUROPEAN AFFAIRS - I.R.T.E.A
Technology Sponsor: SAMSUNG
Admission is free
For more information on the programme and the workshops please visit:
«The Erasmus idea should be compulsory – not just for students, but also for taxi drivers, plumbers and other workers. By this, I mean they need to spend time in other countries within the European Union; they should integrate». - Umberto Eco, 2012